Wednesday, October 21, 2009

home group bake off, brownie edition.

I'm not usually much of a brownie baker. I don't eat 'em and the man's face falls when he hears I'm making brownies and not the blondies his mom makes for him...

That to say, this recipe from newly discovered baking/fashion blog Slow Like Honey looked enticing enough to try on home groupers this week. They are made with chopped 70% semi-sweet chocolate and came out super moist with a nice little crust on top.


We'll see if they go over well. If not, I'm going back to the stove top popped popcorn and bag of Twizzlers I served last week.

3 comments:

  1. How did they go? Brownies are my favorite! Especially when topped with ice cream. Yum! I only eat them when they are undercooked and gooey. If they are dry or cake-like, then I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiny bowl of Hot Tamales went over better, but my co-workers appreciated them today. Who can figure??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm... we ALWAYS appreciate your baking prowess.

    ReplyDelete