Friday, December 11, 2009

sweet christmas inspiration

Partridge in a Pear Tree, In Gingerbread

from Not Martha

Pretty Sugar Cookies

from Brookie's Cookies

Peppermint Bark

from Vanilla Garlic via The One in Pink

Eggnog Creme Brulee

from Citrus and Candy

Cranberry Sorbet

from Annie's Eats

A Twist on Spritz

from Hungry Cravings

Fruitcake?

from Food for Poems

Boozy Spiced Cider

from Savory Sweet Life

Holiday Brew Beer Floats

from Caroline on Crack at Bottlerock Downtown LA

Any Christmas sweet traditions you'd like to share? Or new trends to try?

2 comments:

  1. I think I might make these cake balls this year: http://www.bakerella.com/red-velvet-cake-balls/

    in white chocolate, I think.

    it won't let me link, for some reason, or I would link to the pink ones on popsicle sticks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! that is an amazing idea. so cute. and it doesn't even require some sort of round mini cupcake pan to clutter the kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete